- I can juggle.
- I actually had Cat Scratch Fever as a child. My parents thought I had cancer. Still remember the needle they used to drain the lymph node under my arm.
- I was captain of my high school football team and got to kiss the homecoming queen. We went 1-9 my Senior Year (sorry, Lebanon High School).
- My childhood home burned while I was in College and most of the material things I grew up with were lost.
- I have 20-19 vision in my left eye (though I need reading glasses for the close up stuff) and 20-90 vision in my right eye. I had eye surgery when I was in the first grade to correct my Amblyopia, with mostly successful results. Oddly, I have great spatial vision (played catcher and center field as a youth) though I can’t enjoy 3-D movies or ViewMasters.
- I love cold turkey sandwiches after the holidays more than the turkey served on the holiday itself.
- The first thing I bought with my first “real” paycheck was an eight track tape player from Radio Shack when I was fourteen years old. A whopping $148 for a week’s work at a construction site.